LeetScape.com

A collection of websites rolled into one community.

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Leet
  •  » Jaedon Descheneau and Sam Reinhart have p

#1 12-01-2019 01:04am

lw789

Jaedon Descheneau and Sam Reinhart have p

CRANBROOK, B.C. -- Linemates Jaedon Descheneau and Sam Reinhart have picked up exactly where they left off last season. Descheneau scored three times and Reinhart assisted on each of them as the Kootenay Ice downed the visiting Regina Pats 3-1 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Descheneau, who was second in team scoring last year behind Reinhart, has produced six points in his last two outings and now has three goals and five assists in four contests. Reinhart leads all Ice (2-2-0) skaters with three goals and 10 points in four games, which is good for third in league scoring. Chandler Stephenson supplied the offence for the Pats (1-4-0) and now has four goals in four games. Wyatt Hoflin earned the victory and the games first star by stopping 31-of-32 shots. Dawson MacAuley made 33 saves in a losing cause. After a scoreless first period, Descheneau made it 1-0 for the Ice at 7:16 of the second. Descheneau doubled his clubs lead on the power play in the final minute of the second, but Stephenson kept the Pats in it with a short-handed goal at 17:28 of the third. Regina had pressure late in the game to tie it, but Descheneau completed his hat trick into an empty net at 19:28. Kootenay went 1 for 2 on the power play while Regina failed to score on four chances with the man advantage. Late games in the WHL include, Seattle at Portland, Kamloops at Prince George, Victoria at Kelowna and Tri-City at Spokane. --- Hitmen 4 Rebels 1 CALGARY -- Greg Chase scored twice and Chris Driedger only had to stop 12 shots as the Hitmen beat Red Deer. Pavel Padakin and Ben Thomas rounded out Calgarys (1-1-0) offence. Grayson Pawlenchuk scored the lone goal for the Rebels (3-1-0). Patrik Bartosak made 31 saves in a losing cause. --- Warriors 5 Blades 2 MOOSE JAW, Sask., -- Ben Duperreault scored two goals as the Warriors downed Saskatoon. Torrin White, Sam Fioretti and Bryson Gore also scored for Moose Jaw (1-2-0) as Justin Paulic turned aside 23 shots for the victory. Ayrton Nikkel and Cameron Hebig supplied the scoring for the Blades (0-2-0) while Troy Trombley made 30 saves in defeat. --- Raiders 4 Wheat Kings 2 PRINCE ALBERT, Sask., -- Cole Cheveldave made 27 saves and Dylan Busenius scored the winner at 16:08 of the third period as the Raiders doubled up Brandon. Carson Perreaux, Craig Leverton and Leon Draisaitl also scored for Prince Albert (4-0-0), which swept the two-game series against Brandon. Rihards Bukarts and Richard Nejezchleb each had a goal and an assist for the Wheat Kings (2-2-0) and Jordan Papirny stopped 27 of 30 shots in the defeat. --- Tigers 3 Broncos 1 MEDICINE HAT, Alta., -- Boston Leier scored two power-play goals as the Tigers beat Swift Current. Cole Sanford also scored for Medicine Hat (3-1-0) while Daniel Wapple stopped 34 shots for the win. Graham Black scored the lone goal for the Broncos (2-1-1) and Eetu Laurikainen made 34 saves in a losing cause. Air Max 1 Online Shop . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut. Air Max 1 Wholesale Uk . The 49ers, 6-2 and riding a five-game winning streak following the bye week, also waived cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and activated cornerback Eric Wright from the reserve/non-football injury list. Manningham made 42 receptions for 449 yards and one touchdown in 12 games and 10 starts last season before injuring his left knee in a loss at Seattle Dec. http://www.airmax1uk.com/. Once again, the third baseman delivered in a big spot. Ramirez kept up his torrid hitting with a two-run homer to help back Wily Peraltas solid start, and the Brewers extended their winning streak to seven with a 4-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday night. Air Max 1 Uk Sale . -- Andy Dorman and Kelyn Rowe scored in the second half to lead the New England Revolution to a 2-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City in the first leg of their Eastern Conference semifinals series on Saturday night. Air Max 1 Sale Cheap . - Tiger Woods only made it through 10 holes Thursday — this time because of the weather, not his back.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots nose tackle Vince Wilfork says hes closer to achieving his goal of finishing his career with New England. The 10-year veteran who missed most of last season with a torn Achilles tendon has tweeted that he looks forward to returning to football and helping his team have a chance to win a Super Bowl. Wilfork originally had balked at the Patriots attempt to restructure his contract to lessen the salary cap hit. He tweeted amid reports that he had agreed to restructure his contract. The Patriots usually do not announce contract restructurings. "Its been hard to remain quiet and let things take its course but it has been the best thing to do," Wilfork tweeted TThursday.dddddddddddd "Negotiations are never easy especially when you have a 10 year history with a team and more importantly relationships. For those who have supported me I thank you, for those who have called me every name in the book I thank you too. "My intentions have never changed," he wrote. "10 years ago my goal was to retire a patriot and as I sit here typing this I am closer to achieving my goal. I look forward to getting back to football and helping my team compete and have a chance at winning a Super Bowl." At the bottom of the tweet was a reproduction of the top of a standard NFL Player Contract with his name and that of the New England Patriots. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

• Index
  •  » Leet
  •  » Jaedon Descheneau and Sam Reinhart have p

Board footer