LeetScape.com

A collection of websites rolled into one community.

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Leet
  •  » d two power-play goals to lead the Hamilto

#1 11-01-2019 03:12am

lw789

d two power-play goals to lead the Hamilto

HAMILTON - Mac Bennett scored two power-play goals to lead the Hamilton Bulldogs in 5-2 win over the St. Johns IceCaps in American Hockey League action on Wednesday.Davis Drewiske and Christian Thomas also scored for the Bulldogs (13-10-5), and Jake Dowell added an empty-net goal with 52 seconds remaining in the third period.John Albert and Carl Klingberg had a goal and an assist apiece for the IceCaps (11-14-6).Hamilton goaltender Mike Condon stopped 37 shots in the victory. St. Johns Peter Budaj made 26 saves in the losing effort.The Bulldogs were 2 for 2 on the power play while the IceCaps failed to score on their two chances with the man advantage. Wholesale Air Jordan 5 . Redden played a total of 1,023 regular-season games with Ottawa, the New York Rangers, St. Louis and Boston. He finished with 457 points (109 goals, 348 assists) and a plus-160 rating over his career. Jordan Retro 5 For Sale Cheap . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. http://www.airjordan5canada.com/. -- Each time the Utah Jazz threatened Memphis lead, the Grizzlies responded with defensive stops. Jordan 5 For Sale Canada . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. Jordan 5 For Sale Cheap . Minutes after the previously winless Colts got their first win, 27-13 over Tennessee, team vice chairman Bill Polian said the four-time league MVP will not play this season though he has begun throwing to teammates at the team complex.WUHAN, China -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the quarter-finals of the Wuhan Open tennis tournament with a 6-2, 6-3 win over Alison Riske of the United States on Wednesday. Bouchard, seeded sixth at the tournament, broke Riske five times in the match which wrapped up after one hour 18 minutes. Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., next faces Frances Alize Cornet, who advanced by defeating Belgian wild card Kirsten Flipkens 7-6 (4), 1-6, 6-3. Flipkens led 3-1 in the last set. Cornets win comes a day after she moved into the third round at the expense of an ill Serena Williams. Maria Sharapova was knocked out of the tournament by Swiss qualifier Timea Bacsinszky 7-6 (3), 7-5. Sharapova double-faulted six times in the first set, and was twice a break up in the second set, but couldnt shake off Bacsinszky, who earned the biggest win of her career with a win over the Russian ranked No. 4 in the world. Bacsinszky had two previous top-10 wins, the last in 2010, but both were by retiremment.dddddddddddd "She had a really good serving day," Sharapova said of Bacsinszky. "I dont think I did much on my returns, something thats a strength of mine, and I just didnt feel like I used that to my advantage." Caroline Wozniacki, who has reached the finals of her last two tournaments, the U.S. Open then Pan Pacific Open last weekend, dismissed Casey Dellacqua of Australia 6-0, 6-3 and will meet Bacsinszky. World No. 3 Petra Kvitova won her first meeting with fellow Czech Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 2-6, 6-4. Kvitova lost her serve once in the last set but wore down Pliskova. Kvitova moved on to play Caroline Garcia of France, a 6-3, 6-2 winner against CoCo Vandeweghe of the U.S. No. 7-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany eased past Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic 6-1, 6-1, and set up a quarterfinal against Elina Svitolina of Ukraine, who received a walkover when Garbine Muguruza of Spain couldnt compete due to gastroenteritis. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

• Index
  •  » Leet
  •  » d two power-play goals to lead the Hamilto

Board footer