LeetScape.com

A collection of websites rolled into one community.

You are not logged in.

#1 04-05-2018 06:18am

VernaKelvin

khaki nike tns

’žAir Max Day (March cheap womens nike trainers 26) is almost here, and this new Nike Air Max 270 in Dusty Cactus is celebrating it early and welcoming Spring. The sneaker s knitted mesh upper is basically covered in white and black, while pops of dusty cactus are applied on the mini Swooshes, branding, heel tab and outsole. Finally, a white midsole that is positioned next to the large Air bag in the heel completes the design altogether. Retailing for $150, look for the Nike Air Max 270 Dusty Cactus at select Nike stores and online on March 22nd. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news, release dates and where to purchase your favorite kicks. LeBron James debuted the Nike LeBron 15 Fruity Pebbles himself on court last month, and the sneaker that is inspired by LeBron s favorite cereal, Fruity Pebbles, is finally releasing to the public at the end of this month.

Look for this Nike Air Max 95 Floral Camo at select Nike stores and online later this spring 2018. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news, release dates and where to purchase your favorite kicks. A gradient Nike Air Max Plus is releasing and it s part of a gradient pack for the spring and summer season. Featured from that set is this mixture of navy and yellow hues across its mesh base and wavy synthetic upper. Yellow starts at the toe, and it fades from light blue to dark navy towards the heel. More navy is seen green nike trainers on the leather mudguard, and TPU toe cap, while a white midsole, yellow Air Max cushioning and navy outsole completes the design altogether. Look for this colorway of the Nike Air Max Plus at select Nike stores and online sometime this Spring 2018.

Today we go behind the design of the highly anticipated drop.  I wanted as many opinions as possible, says Wotherspoon, a vintage store owner, of a group he assembled over pizza one night.  I tried to bring together people who grey nike shoes represent different types of sneakerheads, collectors, consumers, and styles.  Wotherspoon had a friend sketching all the ideas being thrown out, including the addition of a mini Swoosh near the toe of the shoe  a  unanimous decision, he says. Color-wise, the group started with brown and thought of colors that matched with it, including green and purple. In the end, Wotherspoon feels he was subconsciously inspired to go with more pastel colors to match his own uniform staple, a white T-shirt.  One of my friends who works in the store said to me,  Dude, did you notice that your shoes match every white, vintage T-shirt?,  recalls Wotherspoon.  Even though the group told me that pastel colors were too Easter-ey, I really wanted to utilize them, starting with the more muted yellow on top.  The colors were also inspired by vintage Nike sneakers and windbreakers from the  80s and  90s, notes Wotherspoon.

A smiley face from a vintage grey nike trainers  Have a Nike Day T-shirt made it onto the shoe s insoles, in addition to a wave patch on the left tongue.  When you put your shoes on, the first thing you want to see is a face smiling back at you, right?, says Wotherspoon. The gathering also included an examination of OG Air Max 97s, 1s, and  90s.  The Air Max 97 has always been one of my favorite shoes, adds Wotherspoon.  I love the 360 sole and gradient possibilities for the upper. It made sense to pair it with the Air Max 1 sole and the bubble of the  Infrared Air Max 90.  A subtle yet important detail for Wotherspoon was the addition of the  VA ’! LA embroidery on the heel, as an ode to his roots in Richmond, Virginia and move to Los Angeles, California.  When we designed these shoes, I tried to take my nostalgic memories and create something new from them, says Wotherspoon.  That s my thing. It s an organic feeling, and as you can see in the shoes we made, it s pretty special.  The Nike Air Max 1/97 SW will release on Air Max Day, March 26th for $160.

It s safe to say that Nike s Air Max Day has turned into Air Max Month. The Swoosh has been dropping heat all month long, and Air Max Day is still close to one week away. That said, one of the biggest and most anticipated releases has yet to drop, we re talking about the Nike Air Max 1/97 Sean Wotherspoon. The hybrid Air Max creation utilizes an Air Max 97 upper and Air Max 1 sole. Designed by renowned collector of vintage shoes and apparel, Sean Wotherspoon, the shoe is inspired by his passion for  80s culture as well as using vintage corduroy caps. The corduroy upper features a Light Blue and Lemon Wash color scheme offset by a White midsole and multicolored outsole. Other details on the shoe include the velcro tongue tab equipped with four different patches to choose from.

Look for this Nike Air Max 1 Just Do It in women s sizing at select Nike stores and online later this Fall 2018. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news, release dates and where to purchase your favorite kicks. The Nike Air VaporMax Moc 2 is an updated iteration khaki nike tns of the VaporMax silhouette this spring and its most striking feature is its laceless design. Basically featuring a tan-like moon particle hue across its flyknit upper, the model is accented with black swooshes, and solar red hits on the tweaked heel overlay. A clear but slightly tinted indigo VaporMax sole finally completes the design altogether. Retailing for $200, look for this colorway of the Nike Air VaporMax Moc 2 at select Nike stores and online on March 24th. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news, http://www.sushiofshiori.co.uk/images/large/nike-477akj.jpg release dates and where to purchase your favorite kicks.

Board footer